1. These General Conditions of Service govern the relations between GOREMADEPHONE and its Customers, whether they are individuals or consumers placing orders directly with GOREMADEPHONE.COM.
2. Any request to intervene with the After-Sales Service of GOREMADEPHONE implies the full and unreserved acceptance of these General Conditions of Service.
3. GOREMADEPHONE reserves the right to modify the present General Conditions of Service at any time without the client being informed. You can consult the latest version of the General Terms and Conditions of Service at any time at this address: http://www.GOREMADEPHONE.com/
1. Unless stipulated otherwise in the special warranty conditions, the goods to be repaired must be sent to the site indicated by the After-Sales Service.
2. The Customer must complete the Declaration of Trouble form on the site http://www.GOREMADEPHONE.com/ category Service.
1. Under no circumstances may the reparation give rise to an extension of the guarantees previously granted, in particular that given at the time of the sale.
2. GOREMADEPHONE reserves the right either to carry out the repairs requested or to replace the equipment delivered by equivalent equipment. The Customer may automatically request the replacement of the goods in the event that GOREMADEPHONE is unable to carry out the required repairs within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the expiry of the indicative period announced to the Customer , Or for repair under the warranty.
3. In the event of an extension of time limits under the above conditions, GOREMADEPHONE shall not be required to lend any replacement merchandise either before or during repair.
1. Any complaint by the Customer as a result of the repair services must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the After-Sales Service of the GOREMADEPHONE headquarters who has carried out the repair within 48 hours of the takeover of The goods by the Customer.
2. GOMADEPHONE will endeavor to reply as soon as possible.
-PRODUCTS OUT OF WARRANTY OR REJECTION OF WARRANTY
PRODUCTS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY, SUCH AS DAMAGE RESULTING FROM A LACK OF CARE OR MAINTENANCE IN ACCORDANCE WITH TECHNICAL NOTICES AND SPECIFICATIONS, EXTERNAL DAMAGE (BREAKAGE, OXIDATION), DAMAGE RESULTING FROM NON-CONFORMING USE OR IMPROPER USE OF THE PRODUCTS, DAMAGE RESULTING FROM INTERVENTION BY A REPAIRER NOT APPROVED BY GOREMADEPHONE OR BY THE MANUFACTURER FOR PRODUCTS NEW OR RECONDITIONED BY GOREMADEPHONE WILL GIVE RISE TO A BILLING FOR DIAGNOSIS.